Welcome to the official site of the 8th Conference on Learning Factories (CLF2018).
“Advanced Engineering Education & Training for Manufacturing Innovation”
CLF 2018, will be organised 12-13 April 2018 by the Laboratory for Manufacturing Systems and Automation (LMS) – University of Patras.
- “Industry 4.0” Learning Factories
- Sustainable Manufacturing through advanced Learning Factories
- Digitalized Learning factories through IoT
- Advanced E-education and e-training systems for skilled workforce factories
- Value-adding networked ecosystems for advanced manufacturing education and learning
- Flexibility and adaptability in Learning Factories
- Lean and social-networking models in Engineering Education and Learning
- Education 4.0 environments