Advanced Manufacturing Processes
Διδάσκων : Δ. Μούρτζης (D. Mourtzis)
Επιστημονικοί Συνεργάτες :
- Manufacturing processes: cost, time, flexibility and quality.
- Forming, deforming, material removal and joining.
- Analytical, numerical and experimental modeling of the manufacturing processes.
- Industrial applications.
- Non-conventional processes: Nano-manufacturing processes, Micro-processing, Laser based processes (welding, cutting, grooving), Electro – Discharging Machining (EDM), Additive Manufacturing (AM).
- Product and Manufacturing system design based on manufacturing processes.